Товары других компаний
PLANT FOR PRODUCTION OF BUILDING BLOCKS AND PAVING SLABS BY VIBROCOMPRESSION METHOD.
- Concrete, used in vibrocompression, has low water-cement ratio that decrease cement consumption, provide high strength (M200-M400) and frost resistance (200-300 cycles).
- Vibrocompressed slab has shaggy porous surface.
- There is a possibility to produce maximum quantity of the products per day because of a small influence of the "human factor".
- Conclusion: It is possible to produce a great variety of products with an attractive appearance via the vibration compaction method. It is possible to produce large volumes of the products of small variety via vibrocompression method.
- In case of production of the paving slabs via vibrocompression method it is easy to reach large volumes of production because the method is manufacturable and does not require a lot of hand work.
- On the contrary it is very difficult to reduce quantity of manual labor part in case of vibration compaction production and reach high volume production.
- In case of production of goods via vibration compaction method for manufacture a fundamentally new product, for example statue or column, it is enough just to buy a necessary mould. And that is all. You can start a new production.
- In case of production of goods via vibrocompression for starting of a new production there is a necessity to buy an expensive block "matrix-punch" and make a reconfiguration for the plant. And these are big time and capital inputs.
Связаться с продавцом
PLANT FOR PRODUCTION OF BUILDING BLOCKS AND PAVING SLABS BY VIBROCOMPRESSION METHOD