It’s necessary to get TIN(Tax Identification Number) if a foreigner intent to:
- 1. Obtain Ukrainian citizenship;
- 2. Obtain a residence permit in Ukraine;
- 3. Open a bank account in Ukraine;
- 4. Study in Ukraine;
- 5. Get an employment in Ukraine;
- 6. Register a company in Ukraine;
- 7. Become a shareholder or founder of a legal entity.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TIN OBTAINMENT
In order to provide this service we need the following documents and information:
- Copy of passport of the individual
- Notarized Ukrainian translation of a passport;
- Document that authorizes our representative to obtain TIN signed by a foreigner;
- Ukrainian address of a foreigner;
- Document processing will last approximately from 5 to 8 business days.
In case of obtainment of TIN the charges will also include notarial expenses related to preparation of authorization documents and translation of a passport.
- In order to get TIN we form the documentation package and submit it to the authorized body.
- As the result of service provision a foreigner will receive original of a certificate on acquisition of TIN in Ukraine.
Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress