Zsm Series Coal Slime / Coal Sludge Dewatering / Washing Screen
- Invoice payment,
- Western Union,
- Credit card,
- T/T - Telegraphic Transfer,
- L/C - Letter of Credit,
- D/P - Documents against Payment,
- D/A - Documents against acceptance
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureChina
- Type of screening machineVibrating
- Type of screening surfaceSloping
- Size of the shared materialMedium
- Nature of oscillationsCircular
- Form of mechanical screeningFlat
- Movement of the working bodyRotating
The ZKB linear vibrating screen is a single mass vibration system which consisting of screen box, vibrator, four sets of supportingspring devices, motors and tire shafts joint. The screen box depends on the inertial excitation force generated by two sets of reverse - rotating vibrators. Eccentric mass and eccentricity of two sets of vibrator are all the same, the eccentricity mass of the two sets of vibrator in the same direction, the vibration force will be overlap - added, while in the opposite position, the vibration force will be offsetted each other. Therefore, the vibrator produces a straight vibration force, its magnitude and direction is always changing, so that the screen box could do a straight action.
There is no gear connection between the two sets of vibrators, they are driven separately by two motors and achieved the synchronization because of the principle of mechanics.
Under the action of vibration force, the material can do throwing motion on the screen at 45 degree Angle with screen continuously, by this, the materialis is loose, layered, and sieving, then dehydration, desiccation, desilting and grading is realized.
The supporting spring of this is a rubber spring, because the inner damping of the rubber spring is larger, so there is no damping device in this screen
It is mainly used to coal preparation, mineral separation and the dehydration, desiccation and desilting for coal or mine.
1. Simple structure and reliability,
2. The screen works smoothly away from the resonant area
3. Since the natural frequency is far less than the working frequency, the spring stiffness is small, and the dynamic load of the foundation is small