1. External and internal the sieve of grain columns are made of high-quality stainless steel that provides the increased protection against external influence and internal oxidizing processes. For drying of colza or other melkosemenny cultures you can choose picking of sieves with smaller diameter of perforation.
3. Zernosushilki are equipped completely with the automated control system and the safety allowing to trace all parameters of work of the equipment. The operator has the opportunity to trace and adjust all indicators of work of the equipment by means of the touch LCD display. Each camera of drying is equipped with four sensors of temperature of grain and two sensors of temperature of the agent of drying. In the models working for propane-butane, the security system also traces indications of sensors of temperature of evaporators. Also the system controls availability of the flame of torches, operation of upper and lower screws, automatically maintains the set humidity of the end product
4. The galvanized body of the torch and the fan protects from corrosion, thereby prolongs life osnovny equipment nodes.
5. In the zone of unloading of the zernosushilka the sensor of the emergency stop of the unloading screw preventing overflow of the unloading bunker of the zernosushilka is located.
6. The camera for mixing effectively mixes the cold air moving the fan with hot air from the torch before mix gets to the drying camera.
7. Automatic switches will provide reliable protection of all systems of the zernosushilka at any non-staff situations.
8. Temperature sensors located in grain columns pass on all length of the perforated body of the dryer that allows to control uniformity of heating of grain.