- BrandЦеолит синтетический NaX, Полукс, Киев
- Country of manufactureRussia
Synthetic zeolites like NaX (sodium zeolite) are aluminosilicates which are capable to absorb and to strongly hold particles of various substances, such as metals (zinc, lead, chrome, strontium, cadmium), radionuclides, oils, oil products.
NaX zeolite is applied mainly in gas and oil industry to an osushka and cleaning of sulphurous compounds of gas and gas streams, and also to purification of air and nitrogen of oxides, oils and hydrocarbons.
Besides, in fuel industry zeolite of this type is used for an osushka and regeneration of transformer oil, diesel fuel, an upclassing of fuel fractions.
NaX zeolite is applied in the sphere of housing and communal services to softening of water in boiler rooms, technological water.
Use of zeolite in a scientific and ecological field of activity is especially important. This mineral is capable to absorb radionuclides from liquid waste of nuclear power stations.
Zeolites of the NAH-BS type also apply to a deep osushka and thin purification of gases and liquids, and also to softening of liquid streams in the course of water treatment of power stations.
"Stone of 21 centuries" call zeolite because of its special characteristics, namely: existence of a time with entrance openings of strictly certain sizes which are capable to absorb and hold substances, the big size of an internal surface, ability to reversible adsorption. The principle of action consists in the three-dimensional structure of zeolite consisting of aluminum, silicon and oxygen and forming system of channels. In the specified channels water molecules, alkaline and shchelochnozemelny cations which can be partially are located or completely replaced by ionic exchange and dehydration (otshchepleny waters from molecules of organic compounds), and is reversible, without destruction of a framework of zeolite. The zeolite deprived of water is highly active adsorbent.
Synthetic zeolites like NaX and NaX-BS are produced in granules.
- purification of air and nitrogen of hydrocarbons, oxides and oil;
- purification of natural gas of water, sulphurous connections and merkaptan;
- purification of oil associated gas of sulphurous connections, carbon dioxide and merkaptan;
- division of mixes of aromatic hydrocarbons;
- removal of radionuclides from liquid waste of nuclear power stations;
- removal of oxidizers before polymerization when cleaning.
Zeolites are the complex aluminosilicates containing oxides of alkaline and shchelochnozemelny metals. Synthetic zeolites have a frame structure that defines their unique properties.
Synthetic zeolites (a dehumidifier for gases) usually use in the formed look (granules, tablets). Zeolites of types A and X which depending on the cations which are their part are designated NaA and SAA, and also NaX and SAKHA are the most widespread.
Synthetic zeolites are unsurpassed dehumidifiers of gases, providing their osushka to a dew point - 80.
Deep osushka of gas streams:
- Osushka of natural gas;
- Osushka of oil associated gas;
- Osushka of technological air and air for PILES and And;
- Osushka of the gas-insulated equipment;
- Osushka of internal space of a container and packing.
Cleaning of gas streams:
- Purification of natural gas of sulphurous connections, carbon dioxide and merkaptan;
- Purification of oil associated gas of sulphurous connections, carbon dioxide and merkaptan;
- Purification of air of carbon dioxide before its division into oxygen and nitrogen.
Deep osushka of liquid streams:
- Osushka and regeneration of transformer oil;
- Osushka and regeneration of freonomaslyany agents of refrigeration units;
- Osushka of jet and diesel fuel;
- Filters for an osushka and regeneration of engine oils.
Division of mixes of hydrocarbons of various structure:
- Division of mixes of olefin and paraffin hydrocarbons;
- Upclassing of fuel fractions (removal of hydrogen sulfide and merkaptan).
Use of zeolites as kationoobmenny materials:
- Softening of water in boiler rooms;
- Softening of technological water;
- Removal of radionuclides from liquid waste of nuclear power stations.
Zeolite is packed up in special polypropylene bags with the polyethylene insert protecting a product from hit of moisture with a capacity of 30 kg.
Synthetic zeolites like NaX and NaX-BS are delivered by containers, cars railway transport or motor transport in the covered vehicles protected from moisture hit.
Storage. Storage is carried out in the dry closed warehouse in packing of the producer.
Safety measures. Zeolite of sodium belongs to nontoxical substances, pozharoustoychiv. By production, transportation, storage and application of this type of zeolite is possible allocation in working rooms of dust of substance in this connection respirators and special glasses for protection of eyes against dust can be used.
|Name of an indicator||The normalized values on zeolite like NaX||The normalized values on zeolite of the NaX-BS type|
|Bulk density, g/cm3, not less||0,6||0,65 (0,7) *|
|The size of granules on average diameter, mm||4,5±0,5
|Mechanical durability on crush, kg/mm2, not less||1,0||1,3 (1,7) *|
|Mass fraction of water resistance, %, not less||98||98 (99) *|
|Dynamic capacity is to couples of water for the size of granules on average diameter, mg/cm3, not less
126 (180) *
|Dynamic capacity is to couples of benzene for the size of granules on average diameter, mg/cm3, not less
71 (83) *
|Mass fraction of losses during the calcinating, %, no more||4||5 (4,8) *|
|Dynamic capacity on carbon dioxide for the size of granules on average diameter, mg/cm3, not less
45 (60) *
|Dynamic capacity is to couples of merkaptan, mg/cm3, not less||90||104 (108) *|