- Type spare partWiring
1. A conducting vein - copper, a round form, multiwire.
2. Isolation - from plastic compound PVC. Isolation of wires has the continuous or combined coloring which makes a reservation in the order. The combined coloring is carried out by a combination of parallel strips of two flowers, one of which - the main. Auxiliary color consists of two strips. The main and auxiliary colors correspond specified in the Appendix. The general width of strips of auxiliary color is less than general width of strips of primary color. Designation of the combined coloring includes designation of the main and auxiliary flowers, and designation of primary color has to be the first. At absence in the order of the instruction on certain flowers delivery of a wire of any coloring is allowed.
Wires autotractor with copper veins with polyvinylchloride isolation, are intended for connection of autotractor electric equipment and devices with rated voltage up to 48 V, are made for the cars calculated on operation in the conditions of temperate and tropical climate at a temperature of air from -40 °C to +45 °C and relative humidity of air to 90% at a temperature up to +27 °C and also the cars calculated on operation in the conditions of a frigid climate at a temperature of air from -60 °C to +40 °C.
Wires of the PVA brand are applied for demanding the increased flexibility of connection of autotractor electric equipment and devices working at the increased temperature. Wires of the PVA brand are used at a temperature from -40 °C to +105 °C.
Wires of the PGVA brand are used at a temperature from -40 °C (for execution of HL from -60 °C) to +70 °C.
- Climatic modification in accordance with GOST 15150, categories of placement 1, 2:
for PVA brand wires: a uniform climatic modification for operation in areas with temperate and tropical climate
for PGVA brand wires: execution At, T, HL
- Temperature range of use:
for PVA brand wires: from -40 °C to +105 °C
for PGVA brand wires: from -40 °C (for HL from -60 °C) to +70 °C
- Wires are resistant to influence of diesel fuel, oil and gasoline
- Wires are resistant to cracking
- Wires performed by rack T to defeat by mold mushrooms
- Wires do not extend burning at single laying
- Wires of the PGVA brands performed by rack HL to influence of repeated blows with acceleration of 1470 m / с2 lasting blow of 1-5 ms at a temperature of -60 °C
- Wires of the PVA brands of a rack to breakdown at a temperature of +110 °C within 8 hours
- PGVA brand wires performed by rack HL to influence of assembly and operational bends with a radius of bend not less than ten maximum outer diameters of a wire at a temperature not below -60 °C; wires of the PGVA brands performed by T and At, PVA performed by At at a temperature not below -30 °C
- Coefficient of flexibility of wires of the PGVA brand performed by HL at change of ambient temperature from -60 °C to + (25±10) °C: no more than 10
- Construction length of wires:
for the sections of 0.5-25 mm2: not less than 100 m
for the sections of 35-95 mm2: not less than 50 m
- The minimum operating time of wires in the modes and conditions allowed by specifications has to be not less:
for PVA brand wires at 105 °C - 5000 h
90 °C - 10000 h
70 °C - 20000 h
for PGVA brand wires at 70 °C - 20000 h
- Warranty period of operation of wires: 3 years from the date of commissioning
- Service life of wires within which the operating time is provided makes: 10 years