- Country of manufactureUkraine
Welding mixes in cylinders for any sphere of business
Welding with use of protective welding mix in cylinders is widely used by the western and domestic producers. It is applied both to small household products, and to the largest metalwork.
Carrying out the majority of electrowelding works requires today use of welding mix which price exceeds the traditional environment of protective gases only a little. The best welding mix in cylinders, on the basis of argon is considered. Such welding mix in cylinders consists for 80% of argon and for 20% of carbon dioxide.
Gas welding mix which you can buy, having addressed us at any time, it is applied to welding carbonaceous constructional staly, srednelegirovanny and stainless steels.
New welding mix which sale is carried out by our firm provides the best quality of welding and speed of works. For decrease in cost of welding works and increase of their productivity this welding mix is also used. To buy it costs much more cheaper, than to spend additional resources for materials and the electric power.
Advantages of welding mix in cylinders which basis is made by argon are obvious:
- welding productivity for a unit of time is much bigger, in comparison with traditional welding;
- losses of electrode metal on spraying decrease by 80%;
- the number of sticking of splashes around a welded seam decreases owing to what labor input of their removal decreases;
- depth of a provar of a seam increases that leads to the bigger durability of designs;
- stability of process of welding increases;
- quality of a welded seam leads to decrease in porosity of metal and reduction of nonmetallic inclusions;
- working conditions improve;
- health of the welder remains;
- the general economy of means makes not less than 15 - 20%.