Water tower of 25 m3 from KRAPT
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Water tower — a construction in system of water supply for regulation of a pressure and a consumption of water in a water supply system, creations of its stock and alignment of the schedule of work of pump stations.
In more detail about production of http://krapt.com.ua/vodonapornye-bashni
The water tower consists of a tank (tank) for water, usually cylindrical form, and the supporting framework (trunk). The regulating role of a water tower is that in hours of reduction of water consumption excess of the water given by pump station collects in a water tower and is spent from it in hours of the increased water consumption. Height of a water tower (distance from the Earth's surface to a tank bottom) usually does not exceed 25 m, in rare instances — 30 m; capacity of a tank is 15 m ³ — 160 m ³ (for small water supply systems).
Appointment and scope
1. The unified water towers are intended for application in systems of rural, economic water supply, and also for water supply systems of the small enterprises and settlements.
2. Towers are intended for regulation of uneven water consumption.
3. The choice of volume of a tower and height of a trunk is proved by technological calculation at design of systems of a water supply system.
4. Towers are calculated for construction in areas about the following characteristics:
— settlement winter temperature of external air is not lower minus 40 °C;
— the weight of a snow cover is up to 100 kg/sq.m;
— a high-speed pressure of wind to 45 kg/m;
— seismicity — is not higher than 6 points.
5. Towers are intended for operation at a temperature of arriving water not less than 6 ° mainly from boreholes.
For operation of towers in areas with a settlement winter temperature is lower minus 20 °C need to be provided, at least, double water exchange in days.
IN MORE DETAIL: