- Country of manufactureSerbia
- Class of power consumptionA
- Wattage1.6 kW
- Adjustable thermostatThere is
Boiler of Willer IVB50DR elegance DHE (volume of 50 l) - a reliable water heater with a unique design - 2 tanks from stainless steel, 2 "dry" TENA (on one in each tank). Tanks with plasma "cold" welding of a seam and a unique complete set
Than we it is better than others? We check together!
Among modern hi-tech water heaters our water heater is allocated:
Quality of an internal tank.
We decided not to save on the most important and used unique technology of connection of elements of a tank by means of cold plasma welding.
Quality of thermal insulation.
We use only environmentally friendly elastomers.
Heating elements of production KAWAI.
Placement of heating elements in the enameled casing increases a resource, facilitates maintenance, increases efficiency and safety.
The duplicated heating elements with a total power of 1600 W (2kh800vt) provide stability of system.
In case of failure of one of heaters, heating of water will continue thanks to remained.
The temperature regulator of double action reliably protects from an overheat:
The first step disconnects heating elements at a temperature which was established by the consumer;
The second step makes shutdown if water temperature in a tank reaches emergency value.
The set of the international certificates is result of our efforts on quality achievement
Unique additional complete set.
Plus to a usual complete set, with ours to water heaters there are as a gift water preserving WILLER ECON nozzles aerators .
In addition to modern design and the listed advantages, water heaters of WILLER it is characterized by many technical improvements which provide the high level of functionality and allow to serve the device easier.
- The flat design of the case of a water heater allows to place it in the conditions of small-sized apartments
- 2ITDHE - a unique design (double INOX tank with dry heating element) - two internal corrosion-proof tanks with two "dry" (without contact with water in a tank) heating elements (on one in each tank).
- CPW (Cold Plasma Welding) – technology of "cold (plasma) welding" of elements of an internal corrosion-proof tank
- HDFoam - effective thermal insulation is made of low-heat-conducting polyurethane foam of high density, allows to reduce thermal losses and to considerably reduce the general energy consumption
- AMCP (Analog Mechanical Control Panel) - the reliable "analogo-mechanical" control panel with the convenient regulator of temperature and switches of power on the front panel
- Lack of the "whimsical" digital indicators and other elements subject to damage and unstable work at "jumps" of tension in a network
- Two heating elements on 800 W with separate switches, two modes of power: - the maximum power of 1600 W for fast heating, - the half power of 800 W for maintenance of heat
- Regulation of temperature with two separate thermostats
- Magnesian anodes for protection of a tank and internal elements against corrosion
- Fast and easy dismantle of a protective cover (for service)
- Fast and easy connection with a power supply system
- Pipe of hot water (at the exit) from stainless steel
- Complete set of "plug and play": an electrocord with an eurofork, the safety valve, arms for wall installation
- Guarantee – 7 years