Products of other enterprises
|Collectors of WAMECO® dust are formed by the cylindrical case of stainless steel with a clip, the filtering elements which are built in vertically and automatic system of pneumatic cleaning of the filtering elements.
WAMECO® filters are used on installations of the їventing system ї or on the removing dust bunkers.
For dust removal systems there is a wide scale of aspirators.
|Round WAMECO® filters were developed for dust removal of various sources of dust in different industries. The high quality standards allow to solve numerous problems with dust removal and perfectly are suitable for pneumotransport both at normal, and with the lowered pressure.
High efficiency of a filtration: all filtering elements are carefully tested and certified by Academy of Bioindustrial Researches (BIA).
The scale of collectors of WAMECO® Front dust with the unscrewing elements was developed for installations where there is a problem of shortage of the place in height, or for filters with an aspirator for simplification of operations on maintenance.
|Operational qualities and technical characteristics ї advantages|
• The round case from stainless steel
• The filtering surface from 1 to 47 sq.m
• The volume of air is from 60 to 4.500 m3/h
• Low level of emission of dust, thanks to the filtering element certified by Academy of Bioindustrial Researches (BIA).
• System of cleaning with compressed air
• The filtering elements are inserted manually
• Multipurpose qualitative electric payment
• The filtering elements with elliptic and round sleeves
• High efficiency of a filtration, thanks to the filtering WAM® elements
• Fast carrying out operations on maintenance, thanks to a possibility of fast access to the filtering elements
• Fast access to the average filtering elements from access of clean air
• Built-in system of cleaning with compressed air
• The minimum losses of loading, thanks to special airdistributing modules
• Inserts of Venturi guarantee maximum efficiency of a stream of air
• Special design of system of cleaning with compressed air which allows to minimize losses of loading
• Special system of an assessment of preliminary tension of the filtering elements with elliptic and round sleeves
• Standard cycle of cleaning
• All separate details and accessories at a design are licensed by WAM®
Contact the seller
WAMECO® filters are used on installations of the їventing system ї or on the removing dust bunkers
We recommend to see