The electric film wall heater of the Bungalow is the new technology developed by scientists on the basis of carbonic (carbon) thread which has unique properties; it is applied even in medicine.
Our heater is made on the basis of the Russian analog, and on the basis of long tests, more reliable, esthetic and effective option was received. The certified service appropriated to our heater a class of protection 2 though the majority of such heaters made at the moment have a class of protection 0.
The wall heater can be used in any rooms, namely:
- At the dacha
- In the apartment
- At office
- On a balcony
- In a bathroom
- In a booth
- In a garage, etc.
Has those advantages:
- Gives soft heat without drying up air and without burning oxygen (surface temperature no more 75ºС)
- Takes not enough place and it is easily turned
- Consumes 4 - 5 times less energy, than usual heaters (consumption - 400 W)
- It is compact and is easily transported (less than 1 kg weigh)
- Does not do harm to the person, does not leave burns
- It is safe: class of protection II
- Almost 100% efficiency (efficiency) since there is no need to heat a heater
- Begins to heat almost from first seconds of work
- It can be used in crude and damp rooms
- It is esthetic: your guests will not even understand that the pleasant picture on a wall is a heater
- It is delivered in practical by reusable packing
- The fixing levels are made of a natural tree
- It is equipped with the thermostat (protection against an overheat). When the thermostat enters work, characteristic clicking and the device will be heard it will be turned off for a certain time
- All production is certified in the territory of Ukraine
- Certificate of conformity No. UA1.182.0211760 - 13. Validity period - till September 30, 2015.
- On technology the patent is taken out.
- Registration No. 82410 in the state register of patents
The manufacturer guarantees compliance of quality of the Heater to requirements of TU U 29.7 - 35052801 - 001: 2008, at observance by the consumer of the requirements of operation described in this manual.
Warranty period of operation of 12 months from the date of sale.
In case of violation of operability of a product because of the manufacturer, during a warranty period of operation, the consumer has the right for free repair or replacement of a product. Concerning guarantee maintenance, address in points of sale of goods.
The heater should be operated at the ambient temperature not less than 10 °C and relative humidity from 10% to 90% .
At operation of the Heater it is not allowed:
- to bend a heating cloth on a corner, more than 150 °;
- to include in the curtailed state;
- to cover included in the Heater network;
- to cover sockets and switches with the included Heater;
- to lay down on the Heater;
- to use for heating of a bed;
- to use for drying of things;
- to use for heating of damp or wet parts of a body;
- hit of water on the included heater;
- to insert a heater fork into the damaged sockets;
- to leave the included Heater unguarded;
- to leave children unguarded near the included Heater;
- mechanical damages of the Heater and electric cord;
- to sort and make independent repair of the Heater;
- to transfer and suspend the Heater for an electric cord;
- strong tension and excesses of a cord of food;
- to place the Heater near flammable materials or liquids;
- to use the Heater in places with limited space (sliding wardrobes, wall niches etc. ).
In case of non - performance by the consumer of safety requirements provided by the this manual, the producer does not bear damage liability to health and property, and does not undertake to pay the losses suffered by the consumer.
|Area of a heating element||0,6m ²|
|Working tension of the power supply network||220B|
|Power consumption||400 Of W|
|The rated consumed current||1,1A|
|Temperature on a surface, no more||75 °C|
|Mass of a heater, unpacked||0,74kg|
|Time of heating to working temperature||1 min.|
|Class of protection of a cover in accordance with GOST 15150 - 69||Ip20|
|Class of protection against defeat by electric current on DSTU 3135.0 - 95||II|
|Way of installation||wall|