- Country of manufactureRussia
The video graphic registrar Sh932.9A 29.013/1 is universal model for the solution of a wide range of tasks.
- with intrinsically safe entrance chains;
- for the PAZs systems (antiemergency protection) with additional run of 360 hours.
The modular design of the registrar allows to change its players in use depending on a specific objective, and also to make quickly replacement of the block in case of its refusal.
In the device there are 3 slots for replaceable blocks of input-output.
- The number of universal channels of measurement – from 8 to 32 is multiple 8.
- The quantity of discrete entrances from 8 to 32 is multiple 8, frequency entrances (to 20 kHz) from 2 to 8. Discrete entrances can be used for measurement or for remote control of the registrar.
- The quantity of relay exits of the optorelay (0,1A 250B) or seven-hundred-ditch (0,1A 250B) from 16 to 32 is multiple 16.
- Quantity of relay exits semistor (2A 250B) - 4 or 8.
- The quantity of exits of mechanical relays (3A 250B) from 16 to 32 is multiple 16.
- Quantity of analog outputs (4-20 ma) - 4 or 8.
- The number of mathematical channels (including channels of the accounting of expenses) to 48, channels of regulation position to 32, PID, traffic regulations, management of MEO to 8.
- Program regulation - 30 programs on 50 steps.
- Interfaces (RS-232/RS-485, Ethernet, USB).
- Free set of application software (configurator, manager of archives, ORS-server).
- Safety (preservation of all set settings and archival information at power off, duplication of archive on internal and external stores, restriction of access to settings).
- Convenience of installation (connection of external chains is provided by means of mother boards).
- Overall dimensions: on the case of 136х136 mm; on the forward panel of 183х160 mm; panel board, cut in a board 138 (+1) h138 (+1) mm; assembly depth is 270 mm.
- Has an auxiliary view of a climatic modification for work in the range of temperatures from minus-10 ºС to + 50 ºС at relative humidity to 90%.