Universal cementing head with the manifold
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The universal cementing head with the manifold represents new generation of the heads meeting the modern requirements of cementation of casing strings. GTsU-M has a number of advantages:
1. Washing of the pressure head manifold is carried out without detachment from a cementing head;
2. The manifold is supplied with the additional slot for the manometer that creates convenience at service in the course of well cementing;
3. The fast and facilitated removal of a cover of a head by means of the remover which is built in it overcoming difference of atmospheric pressure over vacuum in a column over a column of a grouting mortar;
4. Availability of the device signaling about passing of a stopper to the casing string;
5. Convenience in service and reduction of time for mounting of a cementing head;
6. The head is completed with the bushing that allows to increase service life, due to preservation of a thread of the body.
GTsU - M are made on TU 3663-029-00136596-2002 with any types of threads with a nominal diameter from 114 to 426 mm.
Our specialists are ready to accept requests for production of GTsU-M, according to your wishes and requirements to this equipment.