- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Weight5 kg
- Power consumption150-200 W
- Wattage500 W
- Profile595 х 595 х 15 mm
- IonisationThere is
- Forced ventilationNo
- Ventialtion modeNo
- Humidification of airNo
- Heating power500 W
- Misuse protectionThere is
- Night modeNo
- Adjustable thermostatNo
- Automatic switching offNo
- Type of controlMechanical
- Remote controlNo
- Mounting typeCeiling
- Heating volume: the main heating - to 25 cubic meters, additional - to 36 cubic meters.
- Working temperature of a surface of the panel: "light" - 70 - 80 °C, "standard" - 85-100 °C
- Supply voltage ~ 220 V ± 10%
- Rated power, kW: 0,5
- Average consumption with a temperature regulator, kW: 0,2/hour *
- Height of a suspension, m - 2,5-3
- Overall dimensions, mm: "Light": 595 x 595 x 15 "Standard": 595 x 595 x 25
- Weight, kg: ˜ 3 / 6
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Service life: not less than 25 years
- Country of origin: Ukraine
- Price: "light" - 1150 UAH, "standard" - 1350 UAH
* How many consume the UKROP-ARMSTRONG infrared panels?
The average consumption specified approximate, calculated under two conditions:
1) panels are connected to the power supply network through a temperature regulator which is bought in addition;
2) the room has heatlosses according to norms of "DBN"
As a matter of experience last seasons, the internal rooms (not angular, not on the first and last floors) in multi-storey buildings sheathed by a heater outside show result of average consumption of infrared panels at the level of 50 W/sq.m. that is 500vat will warm 10 sq.m. of the area with ceiling height to 2,5 m.
In all other cases, including in problem rooms with nonideal thermal insulation, and also in angular rooms the average value of consumption is in range 55-80éÔ/sq.m.
To calculate necessary power and it is correct to choose heater type for your room fill in please the small questionnaire and send us or contact in the convenient way our expert. We will consult you proceeding from long-term experience and we will pick up that type and power of a heater which most of all approaches under your rooms and requirements.
What FENNEL Armstrong differs from analogs in the market in
Unlike most of producers where a heating element the nikhromovy thread or an unreliable cable, in FENNEL Armstrong is used a durable superthin amorphous tape from a patent alloy of metals (thickness is equal to a razor edge). It adds reliability, safety and the term of operation. The amorphous tape can leak in case the panel poplavitsya and warps that in living conditions is impossible.
What does FENNEL Armstrong differ from short-wave infrared heaters like UFO in?
1. does not shine - a long-wave infrared heater panel invisible (or dark on TU) it is warm,
2. accumulates heat in the room better, but not in air as long waves get into material and at its low heat conductivity more deeply, heat accumulates longer and more slowly cools down, economically especially at night tariffs,
3. disseminates heat in the room under a big corner, it is not rectilinear.
4. has no high-temperature TENA, the heating element heats a surface only about 90-100C (than less temperature of a surface of a heater ti it is more natural to the person) therefore the ceiling panel" does not bake in the head" at long stay over it,
5. an effective heating element - the tape is amorphous - exceeds on indicators of environmental friendliness, safety, reliability and service life all existing elements (tena, a cable, nikhromovy and carbonic threads, etc.),
6. the heater is useful to health: ionizes air, creates effect of magnetic and resonant therapy,
7. it is breathed easily: unlike heated TENOV to whom often sticks and burns dust, the FENNEL panel heats m "what heat, more comfortable and useful to a human body.
Production under the order of a set 2v1 - 2 Armstrong panels on 250 W everyone connected among themselves by a cable is possible and are positioned as one heater. Thus in the room with height of a ceiling 2,5-3m it is possible to reach more uniform distribution of heat.
The price and terms are specified by agreement depending on quantity.
- heating of office, offices,
- local heating of a workplace,
- heating of the house, giving, country house,
- heating of cafe, restaurant
- heating of shop, torgoovgo hall,
- heating of schools, gardens, audiences and so forth educational institutions
- heating of the warmed balcony, loggias.