- Country of manufactureUkraine
Kalfos is natural trikaltsiyfosfat. It represents calcium - phosphoric feed additive which is used in agricultural branch. Externally is a powder of gray, cream or gray-brown color. Such different color scale is explained by an unequal chemical composition of an initial product. Kalfos receive from fresh food pork bones by means of a hydrothermal burn of a phosphoric concentrate with addition of phosphoric acid at a temperature of 1450-1550 °C. As an indicator of a crude protein consider 80-120 g/kg, moisture is less than 70 g/kg. This additive long time was almost only the most widespread in the world. It is explained by a good ratio of the price and result. For what in general it is necessary trikaltsiyfosfat?
At regular use it is guaranteed:
- The sagination period decreases;
- Receiving healthy descendants;
- Reduction of morbidity of animals;
- Normalization of a mineral metabolism
- Improvement of a nutrition value of meat and milk