Transportation of perishable freights
The AsstrA holding provides services in the international cargo transportation with observance of the required temperature condition of freight.
Conditions of transportation are coordinated with the client for ensuring the maximum safety of freight according to the international requirements to transportation of production of chemical industry and perishable goods. Consulting support on any questions of passing through customs authorities and services of veterinary control, and also on obtaining medical permissions, is provided free of charge.
Types of freights
Refrigerator transportations of such freights as are carried out:
- canned food, meat, meat products,
- dairy products,
- alcoholic beverage products,
- confectionery, chocolate,
- soft drinks (waters, juice),
- seafood, fish,
- fresh berries, mushrooms, vegetables, fruit,
- flowers, plants,
- chemical production, including dangerous freights.
Geography of transportations
The AsstrA holding carries out the international refrigerator transport to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan from:
- Germany, Belgium, Holland,
- Italy, Spain, Poland,
- France, Denmark, Austria,
- Czech Republic, England, Ireland, Finland,
- Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia
- Baltic States
For refrigerator transportation of goods in the mode of a deep freezing, cooling or heating by the AsstrA company the special rolling stock is used:
- refrigerator cars with refrigerating appliances,
- isothermal vans,
- two-story or 2-chamber refrigerators with simultaneous maintenance of minus and plus temperature conditions.
Advantages of refrigerator transportations with AsstrA:
- new rolling stock,
- flexible price policy,
- multinationality — the Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Baltic, Polish carriers,
- the qualified service personnel,
- possibility of transportation of big parties at the same time.
The full complex of services is provided:
- transportations from "a door to a door",
- possibility of an overload in warehouses of partners,
- insurance of freights by the leading insurance companies of Europe,
- organization of customs registration,
- optimization of the taxation at support of the external economic transactions,
- expeditious informing on location of freights,
- design logistic decisions,
- consulting support on registration of travel, customs and veterinary documents.