15 years on Allbiz
- Transformers are intended for ignition by arc sparking of easily fractional liquid and gaseous fuels in fabrication teploproizvodyashy systems (heatgenerators, boiler units, roaster furnaces etc.). Natural-draft transformers are intended for work from a network of single-phase alternating current with a rated voltage of 220 V of the frequency of 50-60 Hz.
- Transformers are calculated for work in the places protected from a direct hit of solar radiation and water (category of placement 2 in accordance with GOST 15150-69).
- Ambient temperature from minus 60 °C to plus 40 °C, relative air humidity no more than 80% at 20 °C.
- Environment inexplosive also should not contain dust (including conducting) in the quantity breaking normal operation of the transformer, and also aggressive vapors and gases in the concentration destroying metals and isolation.
- Position of transformers in space at operation - any.
- Installation on site works - stationary.
- Operating conditions regarding influence of mechanical factors of external environment - Sq.m in accordance with GOST 17516-72.
- Class of protection of transformers - 1 in accordance with GOST 12.2-007.0-75.
- Operation height above sea level - no more than 2000 m. At operation at the height over 1000 m the relative duration of inclusion should decrease by 2,5% for each 500 m.
- Degree of protection - IP54 in accordance with GOST 14254-80. 1.11-The OKP and KCh code - 34 1329 0004 09.
|Name of parameters||Value
|Rated primary voltage, In||220|
|Maximum deviations of primary voltage, %|
|Rated secondary voltage (in the idling mode), In||7500(+750)|
|Current of the primary winding at load rating, And, no more||1,25|
|Rated secondary current (in the mode of a short zanykaniye), mA||30 (+1-2)|
|Operation mode under loading||rovtorno-short-term|
|Relative inclusion duration (ID), %||20|
|Cycle duration, with||180|
|Duration of a series of the working cycles which are continuously following one after another, h, no more||1 (20 cycles)|
|Break duration between series continuously following one after another working cycles, h, not less||3|
|Period of operation in the mode of continuous burning of an arc, min., no more||7|
Contact the seller
TRANSFORMER OF IGNITION OC33-730
We recommend to see