- BrandТМ «Энергия-Эко»
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Principle of dryingStreaming
- Type of fuelSolid fuel
- Method of travelStationary
- The complex is intended for drying of grain and oil-bearing crops (colza, soy, sunflower, corn) by means of the atmospheric air heated by the heatgenerator TM "Energiya-Eko". Productivity is 120-140 tons/days on corn at removal of 5 - 7% of moisture.
The recommended scope:
- Agriculture. Heatgenerators can be used for heating of production rooms, hangars and other non-residential premises of different function.
Advantages before analogs:
- Use of the heatgenerator TM "Energiya-Eko" working at straw bales with (wheat, soy, colza, corn), spill from a tree, corn ears, fuel briquettes, reduces expenses by 4-6 times in relation to zernosushilny complexes using diesel fuel or natural gas.
- Lack of direct contact of a product of combustion with grain.
- The minimum damage of grain due to use of noriya and conveyors (use of shnekovy mechanisms is excluded).
- The mechanized loading of the heatgenerator bales, spill by means of a penalty or other loader through the top or side doors the size, in mm: 1650 x 1650.
- Volume of the camera of loading, mm: 2000 x 3000 x 1800, gives the chance of long burning (increase in time between loadings).
- Automatic control of air temperature at the exit from the heatgenerator, 0C 60-100, creates comfortable conditions of service and satisfies necessary parameters of drying.
- Service of a complex is carried out by 2 persons in change:
• the driver of the car for supply of grain and before loading of bales a penalty or other loader;
- Unloading of dry grain is carried out by a noriya, under the terms of the customer in the directions:
• in the bunker the store;
• on a warehouse.
- A guarantee - 1 year
1. The 1000 kW heatgenerator works at bales from straw, firewood, spill from firewood, corn ears - 1 piece.
• Sizes of the heatgenerator, mm:
• Weight, kg: 5990
• Engine of the fan of pressurization, kW: 1.2
• Fan the main, kW: 22
2. Zernosushilny columns – 2 pieces.
• Volume of loading, m3: 2 x 23 (in tones 2 x 18)
• Sizes of a column, mm:
• Weight, kg: 1600
3. Noriya with a productivity of 2 x 25 t/h – 2 pieces.
• Sizes of a noriya, mm:
• Weight, kg: 1250
• Electric drives, kW: 2 x 2.2
4. Conveyors scraper – 3 pieces.
• Sizes of the conveyor, mm:
• Electric drives, kW: 3 x 2.2
5. The Zernopriyomny bunker – 1 piece.
• Sizes of the bunker, mm:
8. Assembly elements.
9. Air ducts.
10. A ladder on noriya top.
11. Platform of service of noriya.
12. Electroboard and cables of lighting.
13. The cooling fan (upon the demand of the customer), kW: 11
14. Rooms of service personnel (upon the demand of the customer), the size, mm: 2000 x 3000
General rated capacity of electric equipment, kW: 46
Calculation of costs of drying of corn zernosushilny complex "Energy — Eko":
For heating of corn in number of 1 ton and evaporations of moisture in number of 60 liters, it is necessary:
• Heating from 200 to 1000C - 80 thousand kcal. thermal energy.
• Evaporations of 60 kg of water - 33 thousand kcal. thermal energy, or all together 123 thousand kcal.
For drying of corn in number of 120 tons per day, at removal of moisture of 6% it is necessary to evaporate 7,2 tons of water or to spend 14760000 kcal. thermal energy.
Calculation of expenses for types of fuel is reflected in the table:
|Name of fuel||Unit of measure||Calorific ability, kcal.||Amount of heat, kcal.||Amount of fuel||Price of the energy carrier, UAH.||Sum, UAH.||Cost of removal of moisture on 1 t/%, UAH.|
|The gas liquefied||kg||10800||14760000||1367||11||15037||28|
• Costs of the electric power in days make 46 kW x 24 hours = 1104 kvtgod or 2650 UAH.
• Costs of the salary of 6 people (3 changes on 2 persons) in days, are approximately made by 2400 UAH.
• Costs of straw, wood = 1165 UAH.
In total costs of drying of 120 t. corn, at removal of moisture of 6%, within 1 days the drying complex "Energy — Eko" makes 6215 UAH or 8,6 UAH for 1 t/%
The Evrobud-P enterprise assumes obligations for production, transportation, installation, commissioning and training of personnel.