The water distribution system is tehnoloricheskim element cooling towers, in mnogom identifying th its efficient and reliable operation. He and provides pavnomepnoe water distribution with sprinklers enerrozatratah small .
Cooling tower water distribution system comprises a main reservoir (FRP) and secondary pipes made of PVC or PP with Water - spraying nozzles. Such systems are characterized by high strength, low weight and durability. As a Water - spraying elements on this system may use any of the existing types of nozzles.
- GRP pipes and fittings 4 - 8 times lighter than steel.
- The use of GRP pipes reduces installation costs, reduce the cost of delivery and eliminated the use of heavy lifting equipment during construction.
- Possibility of installation work throughout the year.
- It does not require expensive anti - corrosion measures.
- High resistance to corrosion, stray currents microorganisms to ultraviolet rays.
- Resistance to abrasion.
- GRP pipes have strength steel and with a higher elasticity.
- Withstand sudden changes in temperature.
- The smooth inner surface of the FRP pipe provides low flow resistance and invariable capacity, which reduces the cost of transporting water in a cooling tower.
- Eliminates need for cleaning or replacement of the entire system for a long time.
- High maintainability - the ability to repair without dismantling the entire system.
- The service life of at least 30 years.