- Country of manufactureGermany
The KMS company is founded in 1998. The main activity — distribution of the network equipment.
For years of work the company became one of the leading suppliers of the passive network equipment in the market of Ukraine, geographically covering all regions of the country.
The CMS company is a distributor of both the leading global manufacturers of the telecommunication equipment, and the young people who are actively developing. For this reason the company can offer the clients a full range of the equipment which can meet practically any requirements of the customer.
It is possible to distinguish the following from the trademarks represented by the company:
- Corning (copper and fiber-optical SKS, the cross equipment);
- MK (electromounting systems, systems of cable channels);
- Panduit NetKey (copper SKS);
- Hanlong (tool);
- EPNEW Electronics (cross and telecommunication equipment);
- ADTEK, Smart (fiber-optical equipment);
- Mepsan (mounting cabinets and metal cable tray);
- Hager (power distribution system);
- Berker (elektroinstallyatsionnny equipment);
- Polo (elektroinstallyatsionnny equipment);
- Tehalit (system of cable channels);
- Clever (blocks of sockets);
- Kingda (equipment for computer and telecommunication networks).
The company develops also own production. Under the CMS trademark mounting cabinets (wall and floor), server racks, wall brackets, accessories to the mounting equipment, an optical patch panel and boxes are issued.