- Output Power2000 W
Is included in the package:
The set consists from:
The Sound Division DJ215 speaker system — 2 pieces.
1 000 W two-way speaker system. The high-frequency one-inch driver coordinated with the increased logarithmic loud-hailer perfectly works even in adverse acoustic conditions.
Two fifteen-inch loudspeakers allow to use system without additional low-frequency offices and with all accuracy to transfer sounding of voices and tools.
Has a soft, powerful sound. These allow to apply pronounced basses the EXPERT without additional subwoofer. Very well sounds in the enclosed space, creating a "disco" sound
Passive Speaker system
Frequency range: 45 — 19000 Hz
SPL 1W/1M: 101 dB
Impedance: 4 ohm (2kh8om)
Weight: 52 kg, Size (V. Sh. G.): 1180х450х520 mm.
The case - a tree
Components: two loudspeakers of 15 inches and one one-inch VCh driver, VCh filter of the third order, 18 dB / octave, VCh protection.
2. Amplifier of power: J&B 2kh1000vt (4 Ohms)
Output power (1 channel) 1000W/4Ohm,
DAMPING FACTOR (8 Ohm/1 kHz) —> 300:1,
Frequency range of 18 Hz — 30 kHz, 0.1 dB, 10 Hz — 50 kHz,-2 dB,
Relation signal/noise> 101 dB
3. The panel with high-quality effect processor of Yamaha MG82C
The mixer panel with high-quality effect processor is convenient for vocalists. Connection to 4 shnurovy microphones is possible (or to 8 radiomicrophones)
2 mono with the built-in compressor,
3 stereos of an entrance,
3rd floor. EQ, AUX, DSP processor of effects,
the rotating feyder, fastening to a microphone rack,
SPX processor of effects
4. Set of switching cables
5. Takstar radiomicrophones (2 radiomicrophones on one base)
6. Dbx 166XL compressorHigh-quality two-channel compressor / expander / gate / limiter.
Two independent channels, everyone with OverEasy compression, a limiter of PeakStop and soft-knee an expander/gate.
Contour function button, separate for each channel, automatic and manual modes of control of the Attack and Release parameters.
Button of switching of a stereo / double mono.
7. Behringer FBQ1502 equalizer
- Audio entrances: balance XLR and 1/4" TRS.
- Audio exits: balance XLR.
- Frequency of the section of the crossover: 30 - 200 Hz.
- Range of frequencies: 10 Hz - 200 kHz (+/-3 dB).
- Coefficient of nonlinear distortions: 0.006% (+4dBu/1kHz).
- Ratio signal/noise:>-94 dB (22 Hz - 22 kHz).
- Interpenetration of channels:-65 dB (1 kHz).
- Depth of popolosny adjustment: +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB (switched).
- LF half-internal filter: 12 dB/oct. LF cut frequency: 25 Hz
- Level of an entrance signal: from-15 dB to +15 dB.