- Country of manufactureUkraine
STEMA FOR GRAIN SEEDERS
The hard currency of "Record" established on grain pneumatic and mechanical seeders processes and displays the following information:
- Minimum admissible value of level of "seeding stream" (z / c);
- Schedules of level of "a seeding stream" on each semyaprovod;
- Turns of the fan (rpm);
- Control of rotation of a shaft with the indication of number of the batcher;
- Control of sowing material with the indication of number of the grain bunker;
- Control of fertilizers with the indication of number of the tukovy bunker;
- Speed of the movement of the sowing unit (km/h);
- The sowed area (hectare);
- "The passable way" (km);
- Quantity of the sowed seeds each section (piece);
- Quantity of the sowed seeds a seeder in whole;
- The number of "accidents" on each semyaprovod (piece);
- "The passable way" in "emergency" (m);
- The area sowed with aberrations (hectare);
- Date, time of the beginning and completion of work on the chosen field;
The chart of seeding is submitted by the following components:
* the Controlled minimum admissible level of "a seeding stream" - the horizontal line of red color in the center of the chart and value (grains/second) over the field of display of schedules.
* Schedules of level of "a seeding stream" - columns of data on each semyaprovod.
Columns of blue color are above the horizontal control line - the actual level of "a seeding stream" corresponds to the established admissible value. At decrease in the actual level of "a seeding stream" below admissible value columns become red color, are under the control line and "the emergency message" - "seeding lower than norm" is given.
THE SEEDING SENSOR ON GRAIN SEEDERS