The sandwich wall panel (polyurethane and flame retardant polyurethane foam)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufacturePoland
- Length12 m
- Width1155 mm
- Thickness40 - 200 mm
The width of the wall sandwich panel PUR / PIR reach 1155 mm and a length of 14000 mm, and their thickness may range from 40 to 200 mm. They have a three-layer structure. The outer sides are made from high-grade metal domestic production 0.4-0.6 mm thick. The filler used cellular polyurethane foam density 40-43 kg / m3. Insulation coefficient of thermal conductivity is k = 0,022Vt / m2K.
The surface of the wall sandwich panels is smooth or profiled. The roofing panel has a special profile depth in the top sheet, preventing its deformation during snow loads. Thus its lower layer can be smooth or trapezoidal.
Sandwich panels with polyurethane filling are modern products which are widely used in construction. The panels consist of two steel obshivokustoychivyh to corrosion, which is firmly connected excipient performing insulating functions.
The advantage of the panels are:
- high mechanical durability,
- high insulating properties,
- panels compounds high resistance to driving rain,
- high density connections on the wall panels and a pair of air penetration,
- simple and quick installation,
- in proportion to the low price of sold investments in comparison with the conventional methods of construction.
Self-supporting sandwich panels are used for the construction of:
- objects of trade and industrial projects,
- office facilities and facilities providing services,
- refrigerators and freezers,
- storage of fruits and vegetables,
- сельскохозяйственных объектов