- BrandКс 20-50
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- The medium to be pumpedCondensates
- Type of driveElectric
|Pump standard size||Pump parameters||Engine parameters||Weight|
|Giving, m3/h||Pressure, m||Power, kW||Frequency of rotation, rpm||Pump, kg||Unit, kg|
For pumping of condensate in steam networks of thermal power plants, on organic fuel, and also the liquids similar on the maintenance of firm particles.
"KS" — pumps are centrifugal, horizontal, multistage are intended for pumping of condensate in steam networks of the thermal power plants working at organic fuel and also the liquids similar with the maintenance of firm particles. Condensate has to have a hydrogen indicator rn 6,8-9,2 and should not contain firm particles more than 0,1 mm in size and concentration no more 5mg/l.
* Consolidation of a shaft of the pump — unary, double stuffing or unary face.
* the Greatest allowed excessive pressure on an entrance to the pump, for pumps with a soft epiploon, 0,35mpa (3,5 kgfs/cm2), with face consolidation of 0,6 MPas (6,0 kgfs/cm2).
* Material of details of flowing part — gray cast iron.
* Temperature of the pumped-over liquid — + 125os
Pump symbol: KS12-50-UHL4, where
* KC — pump type (condensate);
* 12 — giving, m3/h;
* 50 — a pressure, m;
* UHL — a climatic modification;
* 4 — category of placement of the unit at operation.