|Article of goods||91EHZ91EHZBOSPU001|
The chemical anchor consists of two parts - a mortgage element and the gluing structure. In network production has also other names - "liquid", "injection" ("injection") anchors.
The chemical anchor is not the new invention. In the Soviet GOST 24379.0-80 and the Construction Norms and Regulations 2.03.09-85 are mentions epoxy and siloksanovy (liquid glass) of glue.
The product is conditional - it is a cartridge which contains the gluing structure. As a rule, it is presented by synthetic pitches or organic polymers and a hardener. The cartridge is similar to a tuba which is applied to silicone sealants. Polymerization of structure results from chemical reaction, when mixing components. After final drying connection represents a monolith.
Besides the high durability of a chemical anchor it is still simple at installation. It is enough to you to take the special gun in hand, to establish a cartridge and to squeeze out contents directly in an opening, and then to install the fastener.
Such approach made a product which does not have analogs in the sphere of high loadings today of a chemical anchor. Its popularity and a demand speaks for themselves. Such connection will serve not one year therefore it is widely applied in construction of bridges, balcony constructions, peaks of buildings. Skhvatyvaniye duration from a couple of hours to one days. Also the fastener has the following advantages:
- are considered stronger, than metal products;
- provide reliable fixing of porous materials, for example, foam concrete or a gas concrete;
- application under water and on wet surfaces is allowed;
- the optimum choice for installation to regions of a design;
- influences, including to hostile environment are steady to different chemical;
- have property of sealing;
- are suitable for strengthening of reinforcing cores;
- the term of operation exceeds 5 years.