- Mechanical manual drive of management of provisions of the panel and sections.
- The bed and a telescopic curbstone are made of stainless steel.
- Rise and lowering of the panel happens to the help of the hydraulic foot drive.
- Possibility of "break" of back section up, and separate foot end.
- The X-ray transparent panel with a possibility of installation of x-ray cartridges.
The design of a table provides its steady position and convenience of work of medical staff. All governing bodies are located from section for the head that allows to manage a table outside an operational zone. The panel of a table consists of sections for: the heads, spins (part for a back, part for sitting), for legs (right, left). Change of provision of section is made for a back by rotation of the handle. Adjustment of a tilt angle of the panel of a table is carried out by means of the handle and the switch.
|Sizes of upper part of a table, mm||ddlina||≥ 2000|
|Height of upper part of a table from a floor, mm||maximum||≥1020|
|Maximum tilt angle of upper part of a table||forward||≥ 22 °|
|back||≥ 22 °|
|to the left||≥ 18 °|
|to the right||≥ 18 °|
|The maximum tilt angle of section for the head||up||≥ 45 °|
|down||≥ 70 °|
|The maximum tilt angle of section for a back||up||≥ 75 °|
|down||≥ 15 °|
|The maximum tilt angle of section for legs||up||≥ 15 °|
|down||≥ 85 °|
|in the parties||≥ 90 °|
|Regulation of a vipuklost (bend) of upper part of a table, at one-time movement||≤ 135 °|
|The most permissible load, kg||160|
|Net weight, kg||283|
|Weight gross, kg||320|