- BrandНПП КЭП
- ManufacturerНПП КЭП
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Voltageутоячняйте V
The operated STRUM power supply of the CT61 series is intended for food of the industrial equipment by the direct stabilized current or tension (for choice) regulated in the wide range.
For application in a galvanics the possibility of work is provided in the "pulse" mode on programmatically to the set cycle, and for a source with a reverse (has a R symbol in designation) change of polarity of output tension is possible.
Scope of STRUM power supplies of the CT61 series:
- Expeditious food of chains of management and equipment with a constant voltage of 12, 24, 220 V;
- Food on duty in emergency lighting systems with a constant voltage of 24, 36, 48 V;
- Food of galvanic installations in electrochemistry for receiving protective or decorative metal coverings;
- Food of installations of sewage treatment;
- Other equipment demanding food by a direct current or tension.
General characteristics of sources of the CT61 series
|Name of parameter||Value|
|Supply voltage, In||380 * ¹ (-15... +10) %|
|Frequency of a network, Hz||from 47 to 53|
|EFFICIENCY, %||not less than 85 * ²|
|Frequency of transformers, kHz||14|
|Current task range, And||from 1 to 500 * ³|
|Current task step, And||1|
|Tension task range, In||from 1 to 230 * ³|
|Tension task step, In||0,1|
|Digital interfaces for external control and management||RS485 Modbus RTU|
|Possible executions on degree of protection||IP00; IP21; IP54|
Note 1 - Production of sources with other entrance tension is to order possible
Note 2 - During the work on the rated voltage of efficiency not less than 93%
Note 3 - The maximum current and tension depend on concrete model of a source
Model range of power supplies of the CT61 series
|Model||Rated current, And||Tension, In||Polarity change
on an exit
|Degree of protection *||Dimensions|
Note - Production of power supplies with degree of protection of IP00 and IP54 is possible.
Three basic executions have power supplies of the CT64 series:
- IP00 - opened executions without case (to order);
- IP21 - standard execution in the case without protection against splashes and dust;
- IP54 - the protected execution, protection against splashes and large dust.
The source case with degree of protection of IP21 represents a combined metal construction with a welded framework. All details of the case are covered with anticorrosive powder paint. Elements of management and indication are placed on the face. Cooling of power elements in all models - air, compulsory, by means of the built-in fans.
The power supply of the CT61 series can be operated one of ways:
- control panel keys;
- by means of discrete entrances and exits;
- far off from the computer connected to a source via the digital RS485 interface * with the Modbus RTU protocol.
Note - The power supply standardly has the digital RS485 interface for connection of the remote panel. M22 payment having the digital RS485 interface for contact with the computer is established to order.
The control panel can built-in be (standard) or removed (to order). The power supply intended for food of the equipment with a constant voltage of 24B or 220B can be delivered without control panel if change of tension is inadmissible.
The control panel has:
- LED indicator of a state (work, readiness, accident);
- the liquid crystal display with illumination for information output, display of the menu and parameters;
- nine function keys for navigation in the menu and editing settings.
Programmatically the realized functions
- stabilization of current
- stabilization of tension
- pulse mode
- autostart on food giving
- completion of work on the timer
- completion of work on the counter of ampere-hours
Functions of discrete entrances and exits:
- teams of management "start-up" and "stop"
- change of a task of current in a pulse operating mode
- state alarm system: "readiness", "in work", "accident"
- "end of a cycle" alarm system
- from the overestimated and underestimated network tension
- from current of short circuit on a source entrance
- from current of short circuit at the source exit
- from break of loading
- from inadmissible tension at the exit
- from an overheat of power keys
- from failure of the regulator
- on an external signal "Emergency Stop"