Tester of disintegration of tablets from the company - the chief Indian producer of analyzers of physical properties of the tablets LabIndia.
Producer: LabIndia Analytical (India)
The modern device for a vypoleniye of the test for disintegration. Defines time of disintegration of tablets, capsules and other firm dosage forms. Meets specifications of pharmacopeias, USP, IP. Visual control of the analysis is convenient thanks to the built-in timer and illumination from below of disintegration process.
Possibilities of the device for determination of disintegration of tablets:
* DT-1000 Tester completely conforms to requirements of a pharmacopeia for the USP/EP standards
* Convenient microprocessor management
* Display of all parameters on the display (20 symbols x 2 lines);
* Moisture-proof alphanumeric keyboard
* Programmable values of temperature and time
* the Cast transparent acrylic water bath with illumination for the best visibility of samples
* the Sound alarm system of low water level with display of the prevention on the screen
* Carrying out tests for disintegration in systems with the double buffer
* Individual external sensors of temperature in each test tube
* Automatic raising of baskets upon termination of the analysis
* Possibility of connection to the computer for data read-out
* the Possibility of listing of results according to GLP
* Complete set of IQOQ.
Technical characteristics of a tester of DT-1000:
Range of temperatures of a water bath From room +5 to 50? With
Accuracy of maintenance of temperature ±0,2? With
The volume of a test vessel of 1000 ml - 2 pieces.
Basket 2 x 6 test positions (10 mesh) type A on USP
Length of the course is 5,5±0,1 cm
Immersions 30 ± 1 immersions a minute
RS 232 interface
Dimensions (Sh x x In) 330 x 330 x 580 mm
Masa 37 kg
Additional information you can on our website http://www.soctrade.in.ua/equipment/shop/tablet-disintegration/