- Country of manufactureUnited Kingdom
Productivities to 330 m ³ / h - each car is manufactured taking into account individual requirements of the customer.
Are specially developed for transportation of products with a low volume weight and demanding careful transportation at low speeds of a chain.
- Execution options:
- Stainless steel.
- Galvanized steel.
- Low-carbonaceous steel with a powder covering.
- All design on bolts.
- 4 standard options of width are available: 250,400, 600 and 1000 mm.
- The strengthened design with the basis 5 mm thick, walls and covers 3 mm thick. Overlays for protection against wear 5 mm thick under a moving roller chain and lateral overlays for protection against wear 3 mm thick for decrease in costs of maintenance.
The TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT PERRY FOR BULKS gives you full confidence
- All connections are created by the strengthened welded plates providing good alignment of a surface.
- Strong roller chain. Two rows of a roller chain with a durability on stretching from 6000 to 30000 pounds on each number of a chain, the established crossbeams are made of angular iron with the pushing-out plates. They are much stronger, than the standard flat plates from low-carbonaceous steel used as plates of scrapers.
- Scrapers are fastened by bolts via hollow rollers of a chain that facilitates their replacement.
- The deep scrapers established for inclined applications.
- Range of speeds of a chain for compliance to the various hardly transported products.
- Curved and inclined conveyors are available.
- Several options of a design of the drive are capable to satisfy any customer:
- klinoremenny transfer on the reducer mounted on a shaft;
- the drive the motor reducer with chain final transfer;
- the motor reducer mounted on a shaft.