The pressing part of a briquetting machine and its hydraulic drive are mounted on the bearer frame having elastic damping support. The cabinet of electroautomatic equipment is also located on a frame and integrated into a press. On a press the electrical wiring and laying of wires and cables in protective cases is made that allows to use it at once, previously having connected to the power supply network and to a material feed system.
The press and its system of automation are developed and constructed for work at a surrounding temperature from +5 °C to +40 °C. From the point of view of providing guarantee certificates, operating conditions, other than these, demand additional design features. Use of a press out of the covered rooms demands the additional options protecting a press from a frost and other adverse weather conditions.
Before delivery, in workshops of manufacturer, the press is subject long (to 20 sentry) to run with use of test material (sawdust), regarding identification of possible shortcomings.
Except for a small amount of the purchased parts, the majority of components and nodes of a briquetting machine have been developed and made on RUF GmbH. Designing, production and assembly - all this is carried out in Germany, on the main production in of Zaisertshofen.
- Two axial-plunger pumps with an adjustable productivity
- pressure in system - max. 300 bars;
- main highly effective (EFF1) the drive electric motor - 37 kW, 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 phase, 1.500 rpm;
- class of safety of IP 54;
- Tank for hydraulic oil (600 liters) with 2 filters of the big size integrated into it 10µм for filtering of the returned oil;
- Forced integral cooling system of oil with the drive electric motor of 2,2 kW and 5µм the filter of thin cleaning;
- HLP 46 hydraulic oil;
- The protection device at an overheat and low level of hydraulic oil;
- Redistribution of oil happens in system by means of electromagnetic distribution valves (Parker);
- Rods of all cylinders have the chromeplated covering;
- The hydraulic tank is located on a bearer frame.
- Cabinet of electroautomatic equipment DIN EN60204-VDE 0113, a class of safety of IP 54 agrees;
- Supply voltage of 400 V, 50 Hz;
- Operating voltage of a power supply of electroautomatic equipment of 24 V (direct current);
- The programmable controller (PLC), the SIEMENS S7-200 model with a director's console and displays of information Siemens TP 177B providing:
- display acting and a possibility of change of the established values of parameters of briquetting;
- management of work of a press;
- self-diagnostics and warnings of failures in work of a press.
- The automatic start / feet of a press provided with the infrared sensors located in the loading hopper of material;
- Control of provisions of cylinders is provided with contactless inductive terminal switches;
- All electric motors have thermal protection against an overload.
- The loading hopper having the reinforced design from steel sheets with an aperture 600 x 1000 mm;
- Bunker volume pribl. 250 liters;
- Mixer with the drive electric motor of 0,55 kW for prevention of doming in material in the bunker;
- The feed screw conveyer with the drive electric motor of 1,5 kW;
- Time of loading of material is regulated by the programmable controller automatically.
Preliminary compression of material:
- Vertically located cylinder;
- Pressure size for the camera of preliminary compression is established by the operator from a TP177B director's console depending on material;
- The control unit of stroke length of a cylinder rod which information is used for automatic adjustment of time of loading of material is located out of the camera of preliminary compression for protection against dust.
Main compression of material:
- Horizontally located master hydraulic cylinder.
- Pressure size for a master cylinder (to 300 bars) is also established by the operator from a TP177B director's console depending on material;
- Diameter of the cylinder - mm ø250, max. pressure force is 150 tons (at 300 bars).
- Depending on installations - to 600-630 briquettes an hour.
- 150 x 60 mm in section;
- Length of a briquette of 40 ÷ 110 mm depending on installations and a type/sizes of the bricketed material (the approximate weight of a briquette 835 gr with a length the 85-95th);
- Max. specific pressure pribl. 1.711 kg/cm ² (at 300 bars).
- Pribl. (d x sh x c) 3022 x 2000 x 2100 mm;
- The specified sizes do not consider necessary working space for service of the press making 1000 ÷ 1500 mm;
- Weight (without options) pribl. 4.200 kg.
Finishing of the body:
- Color of a press - green (RAL 6011);
- Color of a cabinet of electroautomatic equipment - gray (RAL 7035);
The set of delivery includes:
- The briquetting machine assembled filled with hydraulic oil, unpacked - 1 piece.
- Design from two output channels (at an angle 45º) for briquettes - 1 piece.
- Protection covers for output channels (in cardboard packaging) - 2 pieces.
- Set of edge keys (in a metal case) - 1 piece.
- G-shaped fork spanners - 3 pieces.
- The folder with documentation in the German (English) and Russian languages - 1 piece.