The angular Rego 7550P valve the gate of liquid phase SUG, butane propane, the crane of the liquefied gas
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
The angular Rego 7550P valve, the gate of a liquid phase of the liquefied gas.
It is most often applied to discharge of liquid phase SUG, propane of butane or a drainage, an obratka.
Can work both with liquid and with a vaporous phase of the liquefied hydrocarbonic gas. Can be applied in containers with NH3 ammonia.
Valves angular Rego 7550 have the following features:
- absolute tightness due to application of ring flange consolidation;
- lack of need for replacement and adjustment of consolidation;
- small pressure difference and high efficiency thanks to big apertures;
- the increased service life due to use of an elastic saddle disk;
- existence of the built-in socket for connection of the drainage or hydrostatic safety valve.
- the built-in socket 1/4" is intended to NPT for hydrostatic safety Rego 3127U or the drainage Rego 3165 valve. (it is got in need of installation in addition)
Capacity of the valve is 50 l/min. (At a dif.davleniye of 6,9 kPa)
case material - brass