- Country of manufactureRussia
Toggle-switches with vrubny contacts of T1, T2, T3
Are intended for work in chains constant and
alternating current in the radio-electronic equipment.
Toggle-switches are products of manual control and
are intended for volume installation;
♦ for a temperate and frigid climate;
♦ Mass of toggle-switches:
- T1 - no more than 19 g.
- T2 - no more than 21 g.
- T3 - no more than 26 g.
- T3-A - no more than 25,5 g.
♦ Effort of switching - from 5 to 16 N
♦ Resistance of electric contact:
- for products with acceptance "1" - 0,05 Ohms
- for products with acceptance "5" - 0,02 Ohms
♦ isolation Resistance - not less than 1000 megohms
♦ Test tension - 1100 V eff.
♦ the Range of working temperatures - from -60 °C to +100 °C
♦ the Warranty period from the date of production (acceptance):
- for buttons with acceptance "1" - 10 years
- for buttons with acceptance "5" - 15 years
♦ Each type of the toggle-switch has two designs:
- with not shining handle
- with the shining handle (existence of a letter "C" after a hyphen as a part of marking);
♦ T3-A, T3-CA Toggle-switches are manufactured only performed by UHL;
♦ T3 Toggle-switches, T3-C, T3-A, T3-CA are manufactured in fireproof execution.
♦ Toggle-switches with acceptance "1" (on TU AGO.360.407) can be manufactured:
- with the thermoplastic case (the letter "L" is entered into structure of marking)
- with the carving plug without groove (figure "1" is entered into structure of marking)