Surfactant - Decyl-Glucoside (INCI: Decyl Glucoside)
- 3009 UAH/kg. - from 225 kg.
- Invoice payment,
- T/T - Telegraphic Transfer,
- L/C - Letter of Credit,
- D/P - Documents against Payment,
- D/A - Documents against acceptance
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
- Country of manufactureGermany
- Colorмутный вязкий водный раствор
Surfactant - Decyl - Glucoside (INCI: Decyl Glucoside)
Description: is a mixture of alkyl glucosides with an average chain length of C8 - 16
Origin: synthesis from plant materials
Appearance: turbid viscous aqueous solution
Class: Non - ionic surfactant
Decyl Glucoside is a nonionic surfactant with a balanced combination in terms of foam volume and excellent dermatological properties. Therefore, it is suitable for use as a primary surfactant or an auxiliary surfactant in cosmetic cleansing preparations.
- Made from 100% renewable raw materials
- Outstanding and proven softness
- Excellent cleansing properties
- Deep cleansing of pores
- Suitable for gentle and daily cleaning
- Emulsifying and solubilizing properties
- Compatible with various surfactants
- Does not contain preservatives, self - preserving
- Biodegradable under aerobic and anaerobic conditions
- Recommended for concepts according to Ecotest, COSMOS and suitable for products with EU - Flower, Nordic Swan, BraMiljöval
- Products for children's hygiene
- Shower gels
- Liquid soap
- Compositions for washing
Main function: Main surfactant, co - surfactant
Usage: The turbidity of the product is due to the combination of the magnesium oxide content (max. 500 ppm) and the pH value at which it is supplied. This turbidity does not adversely affect the product properties and disappears when the pH value is adjusted below 7.
Input: in the formulation of detergents 2 - 50% - for the use of napkins: 0.5 - 2%
Storage: When stored at temperatures below 10 - 40 ° C. During storage, product stratification may occur, which does not adversely affect product quality. The product should be stirred until smooth before use.
Toxicity: The CIR Panel has concluded that C8 - 16 Alkyl glucoside is safe in current use practices and concentrations, and does not cause irritation.