- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Type of heat carrierWater
Steam radiators on German technology. Radiators Demrad produced under the control of the corporation (Vaillant Group). Steel radiators "Demrad" produced at the company "Demir Dokum. Manufacturing is equipped with the most contemporary, from the beginning to the end of the automated production lines of the concern" Eisenmann "(Germany) and welding equipment" Schlater "When you manufacture the low-carbon steel with increased corrosion endurance. Twice special coatings (zinc -fosfatnoe + enamel) constitutes an efficient disposal plane radiators from external and internal effects of rust. The ultra-modern definition of engineering have allowed to increase the heat by about 15-20% in comparison with similar devices of other companies, causing substantially reduced price for 1 kW of thermal power. Radiators are DEMRAD a pair of steel plates united welds (metal thickness is 1.25 mm), they possess low thermal inertia, so the room gets warm much faster. Radiators in the original packing process that enables installation without tearing it. At the same time it guarantees the safety of commercial appearance of the radiator when the radiator assembly work.
- differ considerable heat dissipation even at low temperature (approximately 40 ° C)
- ultra-compact and relatively low weight make it easy to install
- side and low connection, the structure of the radiator allows to carry out the connection, and from the left and from the right
- high-efficiency, due to the small amount of coolant, and therefore spend little abundance of fuel for heating
- not whimsical to water quality.
left / right side.
to 110 ° C.
Operating pressure up to
4 outputs on 1/2 "female.
mount, plug, bleed screw, mounting kit.
Thermal power at (Flow / Return / room air)
90/70/20 ° C
Production of radiators DemirdökümRadiators brand "DEMRAD" produced at the plant in Turkey, certified in Ukraine