- Country of manufactureRussia
The model is designed for the construction of buildings from 60 to 80 meters in height, the installation of topping floors in shopping centers, the construction of hydraulic structures, the installation of foundations of buildings, in bridge construction.
The stationary concrete pump of the GRAND Aquarius 1004D SHP model is driven by its own diesel engine with increased power. The construction of the GRAND Aquarius 1004D SHP concrete pump consists of a rigid uniaxial frame with a drawbar, four outriggers with manual extension and two wheels with rubber tires. The hood is made of high - strength plastic.
The concrete pump is not intended for driving on public roads, moving around the construction site is possible at a speed of no more than 5 km / h.
Why GRAND Aquarius 1004D SHP?
- Possibility of feeding at a height, taking into account bends, a concrete distribution boom and horizontal sections, up to 100 meters.
- Adjustable capacity up to 51 m3.
- Reliable oil - cooled diesel engine without turbine with a rated power of 49 kW
- A very simple and reliable pumping unit with an S - vane.
- Chrome - plated concrete cylinders 1000x200.
- Large, spacious concrete hopper - 500 liters.
- Easy to display on the construction site.
- Doesn't take up much space.
- Has an outlet for a standard concrete pipeline.
- Average consumption of diesel fuel for 1 hour of operation is in the range from 6 to 9 liters.
- Stationary concrete pumps of the 1004 series are very easy to maintain. All technical documentation is supplied with the concrete pump.
- You can easily find consumable parts for the stationary GRAND Aquarius 1004D SHP concrete pump anywhere in Russia.
- Tank with increased capacity
- Hopper footrest
- Gas springs and canopy locks
- Sliding cylinder cover for added safety
- Engine grill
- Built - in toolkit
- Effective splash protection
- Engine and pump meters
- Remote control
When buying, our managers will correctly calculate for you the amount of the required concrete pipeline and component parts and will help you choose the type of concrete spreader for distributing concrete at a height.
The key to successful concrete pouring is the result of the correct choice of equipment from a reliable company.