- BrandООО "Энергомехкомплект"
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Type of equipmentOn-board computer
The multipurpose on-board computer of a sprayer "Aquarius" (analog of Bravo 180) is an electronic monitoring system and regulations of a consumption rate of working liquid per unit area. The system provides completely automatic support of earlier exposed liquid consumption rate at introduction of liquid fertilizers irrespective of the speed of the movement of the unit, and allows the operator to control all key parameters of spraying, to switch off supply of working liquid to a bar and if necessary to disconnect separate sections of a bar. The block is equipped with an acoustic signal which warns about emergence of deviations in work.
Main functions of the computer:
1. Automatically controls the set norm of a vyliv on hectare, irrespective of the speed of the movement of the car.
2. Allows to disconnect bars posektsionno.
3. Specifies movement speed.
4. Specifies the processed area.
5. Specifies the liquid rest in a tank.
6. Allows to set one of in advance exposed norms of a dosage (norm of a vyliv).
7. Allows to increase/reduce:
- (having poured out) norms of a dosage for 10%, 20%, 30% (the automatic mode);
- pressure (in the manual mode).
All parameters of work of a sprayer can be brought to the monitor:
- working speed, km/h;
- consumption of working liquid, l/hectare;
- the processed area, hectare;
- the way passed by the unit, km;
- operating time, h;
- general consumption of working liquid, l;
- working pressure in system, Bar;
- speed of a stream of working liquid, l/min.;
- condition of valves (otkr/zakr).
The sprayer equipped with this computer provides high efficiency of use of liquid fertilizers and pesticides, complete control and the accounting of working process that in turn considerably reduces costs of chemicals, increases the unit productivity, quality and accuracy of performance of work, considerably facilitates work of the operator.
"Aquarius" from analog of Bravo 180 is the main difference and advantage of the on-board computer of a sprayer the fact that the computer is equipped with the GPS module and can transfer data on the performed works with a binding to coordinates in real time. These data can be looked through via the WEB interface with any, connected to the Internet, devices.