- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Operating principleRecuperative
- Heat exchanger materialSteel
Advantages of spiral heat exchangers:
- The high coefficient of heat exchange reaching 3820 kcal/sq. m? h? os that is 2 - 3 times higher, than at tubular heat exchangers.
- Reliable design, thanks to sealing of each of two passes, counter flows do not mix up.
- Spiral heat exchangers occupy much the smaller space in comparison with tubular heat exchangers.
- Possibility of work with the Wednesdays containing alburnum, fibers, a firm deposit (to 20% ), and also with viscous environments.
- Spiral heat exchangers differ in compactness, small hydraulic resistance and considerable intensity of heat exchange at the increased speeds of heat carriers.
- Ease of access to internal surfaces and channels. Spiral heat exchangers are convenient and available to maintenance thanks to removable covers. It is enough to uncover and access to all surface of the channel is open for survey and cleaning.
- An opportunity to work with the Wednesdays having temperature above 200 - 300 °C that is very important in chemical industry.
Appointment. Spiral heat exchangers are used in spirit, food, pharmaceutical, oil, chemical, housing and public utilities and other industries where highly effective heat exchange is required.
At the spirit enterprises use of spiral heat exchangers allows to reduce volumes of the consumed water sharply.
It is possible to use liquids which contain to 20% of solid impurity (an osakharenny mash, distiller's beer), and also counter flows gas - liquid and gas - gas. Horizontal spiral heat exchangers apply to heat exchange between two liquids.