- Country of manufactureItaly
Structure: fatty acids of esterified olive oil, phytogenesis sorbite
Origin Sorbitan Oleata: 100% vegetable: olive oil, sugar (sorbite is a by-product of sugar industry)
Type: "water in oil" emulsifier, nonionic, not etoksilirovanny.
* Forms the emulsions rich with oil (50-70% of an oil phase)
* Dense type of texture "koldkrema" or tserat
* Forms a protective film on skin
* Creates very nutritious creams
Application Sorbitan Oleata: preparation of creams for the person and body. Especially is ideal for:
* Nutritious body creams
* Care of the overdried areas
* Massage creams
* Creams for prevention and elimination of extensions
* Protective face creams from cold and fog
* Protective creams for cheeks and buttocks of babies
Emulsifier use method Sorbitan Oleata: Emulsification when heating about 70 °C
1. To dissolve Sorbitan Oleat in an oil phase, having brought temperature approximately to 70 °C.
2. To heat a water phase in other capacity to 70 °C.
3. To pour in a water phase in an oil phase very gradually, mixing the electric mixer with high turns for successful integration of water after each addition
4. When all water is added, to continue beating (not less than 3 min. at the room temperature, and then 3 min. with cooling in a cold water bath).
Tool: electric mixer
In practice obtaining magnificent and smooth texture requires from 50 to 60% of an oil phase and from 5 to 10% sorbitan oleate (a usual dosage: 7,5%) to dissolve Sorbitan Oleat in an oil phase.