- Type slingTextile
Textile slings are intended for rise and mounting of different designs, movement of loads (wooden and the hardware having worked surfaces, shipping bundles, a facing stone, pipes, etc.) without damages. Textile slings are made of a polyamide, polyester or propylene woven tape from 25 mm to 300 mm wide of any length.
In comparison with other removable load handling fixtures, textile slings have the following advantages:
safety of transferable loads (do not put surface damages)
the increased safety during the work (exclude cuts of hands of the working personnel)
small weight of the sling
convenience of storage and transportation
reduction of labor costs
material of which the textile sling is made is steady against abrasion, possesses high strength, thermo - and moisture resistance, is not subject to influence of many chemicals, including diluted acids and alkalis, oil, organic solutions, sea water.
are intended for work with the broad range of temperatures from-40 to +100
textile slings can be delivered with protective nashivny pads
on soft ears and sleeves that prolongs sling service life
At production each sling passes rigid control, on test results the quality certificate is issued
FOR THE ORDER OF SLINGS IT IS NECESSARY TO SPECIFY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- sling brand
- loading capacity
- length, mm
- quantity, piece.
The big range of slings and component parts always available in a warehouse!
Products completely correspond to state standard specifications and standards!
Goods and component parts are certified!
We guarantee timely and accurate implementation of requests.
Call right now!
The load-lifting equipment includes: slings are textile, slings rope, chain slings, hoists, captures, brackets lifting, winches, fixing chains, lifting links, spiders.
The division of the load-lifting equipment is created in 2001. For years of existence by division production of such types of products is mastered:
- a sling rope, method of splicing and molding according to requirements of DSTU B V.2.8-10-98, TU U 29.2-22959884-002-2003, TU U 29.2-22959884-005-2004.
- a sling textile which are made of a flat textile tape on TU U 22916099.001 - 2001, TUU 29.2-21674530-011:2006,
- a sling chain on 8 C. accuracy according to requirements of Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of the NPAOP 0.00-1.01-07 load-lifting cranes, TU U 29.2-22959884-011:2005, DSTU EN 818-4-2001.
- captures horizontal and vertical for sheet metal,
- captures are magnetic,
- hoists are chain,
- hoists are lever,
- hoists are electric,
- mounting thrust gears,
- means of fastening of loads,
- brackets are lifting.
Permission to production!