- Country of manufactureRussia
Flowmeter of air 5WK9 635 (HFM 62C/11) for the Gazelle, Sable, Volga cars
The sensor is executed on the basis of dependence between loss of heat of a film sensitive element and speed of air in which this element is, and intended for transformation of a mass consumption of air to a rated signal of constant tension.
The sensor is intended for installation in inlet system of the engine of the car.
The sensor conforms to requirements of these specifications, GOST 3940-84 and a set of design documentation 20.3855.000.
The rated voltage of the sensor is 12 V
Range of supply voltage of the sensor from 7,5 to 16 In
The consumed sensor current at supply voltage from 7,5 to 16 In:
- in the working range of transformation of a mass consumption of air no more than 500 ma;
- at inclusion (<200 мс) не более 1000 мА.
Range of working temperatures: from minus 45 to 110 degrees Celsius.
Range of pressure of the environment: from 84 to 106,7 kPa (630 - 800 mm of mercury.)
- Range of transformation of a mass consumption of air to the output tension of the sensor:
- with a rated voltage of food from 8 to 550 kg/h
- at supply voltage from 7,5 to 9 In from 8 to 140 kg/h
2. At inclusion of food during no more than 200 ms excess of output tension up to 6,5 Century is possible.
3. Thermoresistor resistance at T = (25+/-0.2) C has to be (2014+/-74.5) Ohms.
4. Output resistance of the sensor is 100 Ohms.
5. The constant of time of increase of output tension at change of a consumption of air from 15 to 320 kg/h has to be no more than 20 ms to 63% of final value and 80 ms to 95% of the established value.