Means of "PROFESSIONAL SENEZh OGNEBIO" is intended for complex protection of wood against burning, ignition, distribution of a flame, rotting, a mold, blue and insects wood borers in rooms and in the open air (under a canopy) in the conditions of hygroscopic and condensation moistening without contact with soil, influence of an atmospheric precipitation, soil moisture.
Means of "PROFESSIONAL SENEZh OGNEBIO" is applied to processing by the new and earlier processed fire-retarding agent or an anti-septic tank of wooden rafters, beams, farms, an obreshetok, overlappings, coverings, partitions, walls and other sawn, planed, timbered elements of designs of housing, public, production and agricultural purpose for the settlement average term of fire protection of 5 years. Means of "PROFESSIONAL SENEZh OGNEBIO" is not applied on the surfaces which are earlier covered with drying oil, paint it is delicious, other film-forming or water-repellent materials.
- I (highest) group of fireproof efficiency on NPB 251-98
- The II (standard) group of fire protection on NPB 251-98 at twice smaller expense
- The average term of bioprotection — 20 years (under a roof)
- It is universal, provides two groups of fire protection with one material
- Transfers wood to slow-burning, flame-resistant material
- Paints wood for acceleration of quality control of works a little
- Keeps texture, does not interfere with wood breath
- Does not worsen strength characteristics of the processed wood
- Stops already begun biodefeat
- Pozharo-, vzryvo-safe material, has no smell
Method of application
Means of "PROFESSIONAL SENEZh OGNEBIO" is applied on the wood surface cleared of dirt, dust, bark, a bass, other coverings with a brush, the roller, a spray at the air temperature not lower than + 50C, and also immersion, a soaking or autoclaving. Drawing by a brush, the roller, a spray is carried out to 2-3 receptions with an interval of 20-40 minutes, providing the normalized total expense. The soaking or impregnation in the autoclave are carried out to achievement of the normalized expense. Not to process frozen wood! Not to mix with other structures. Before application — to mix.
Total expense for ensuring fireproof properties on the I group (slow-burning wood) — not less than 600 g/m2 (1,6-1,7 sq.m/kg); an expense for ensuring fireproof properties on the II group (flame-resistant wood) and bioprotection — not less than 300 g/m2 (3,0-3,5 sq.m/kg).