Means of "SENEZh OGNEBIO" is intended for complex fire protection and bioprotection of wood - protection against ignition, distribution of a flame, rotting, a mold, blue and insects wood borers in rooms and in the open air (under a canopy) in the conditions of hygroscopic and condensation moistening without contact with soil, influence of an atmospheric precipitation, soil moisture. It is allowed to apply "SENEZh OGNEBIO" to protection of the elements of external service subject to an atmospheric precipitation, at the subsequent covering moisture resistant paintwork material.
Means of "SENEZh OGNEBIO" 3 years apply to processing by the new and earlier processed fire-retarding agent or an anti-septic tank of wooden rafters, beams, farms, an obreshetok, overlappings, coverings, partitions, walls and other sawn, planed, timbered elements of designs of housing, public, production and agricultural purpose for the settlement average term of fire protection. Means of "SENEZh OGNEBIO" is not applied on the surfaces which are earlier covered with drying oil, paint it is delicious, other film-forming or water-repellent materials.
- II (standard) group of fireproof efficiency on NPB 251-98
- Transfers wood to flame-resistant material
- The average term of bioprotection — 20 years (under a roof)
- Color of wood, kolerovka — water wood stains does not change
- Keeps texture, does not interfere with wood breath
- Does not worsen durability, a skleivayemost and colourability of wood
- Possesses low corrosion aggression
- It is capable to get and be buried in damp wood
- Stops already begun biodefeat
- Pozharo-, vzryvo-safe material, has no smell
Method of application
Means of "SENEZh OGNEBIO" is applied on the wood surface cleared of dirt, dust, bark, a bass, other coverings with a brush, the roller, a spray at air temperature not below +5o With, and also immersion, a soaking or autoclaving. Drawing by a brush, the roller, a spray is carried out to 2-3 receptions with an interval of 20-40 minutes, providing the normalized total expense. The soaking or impregnation in the autoclave are carried out to achievement of the normalized expense. Not to process frozen wood! Not to mix with other structures. Before application — to mix.
Total expense for ensuring fireproof properties on the II group (flame-resistant wood) — not less than 600 g/m2 (1,6-1,7 sq.m/kg); an expense for bioprotection — not less than 300 g/m2 (3,0-3,5 sq.m/kg).