- ManufacturerТМ "Семеліта"
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Type of productSeeding (seed)
- Class of wheat1 class
- Year of harvest2017
- Gluten24-25 %
- Yield85 cwt/ha
- Ripening periodEarly maturing
Wheat winter TURANDOT (novelty)
Originator – SELGEN, Ampere-second., the Czech Republic. In Ukraine the grade is represented by OSEVA.
Grade of intensive type of cultivation. A version – a lutescent. On group of ripeness – a mid-season grade. Superdrought-resistant. The grade belongs to strong wheat, the category "A" – has high flour-grinding and baking properties. With a height of stalk of 99 cm the grade has high resistance to drowning therefore application of average doses of regulators of growth is sufficient, especially at intensive technology of cultivation. Vysokoustoychiv to sheet diseases also has the increased resistance to ear fusariosis. The grade has the high level of winter hardiness. The mass of 1000 grains makes 50 grams. Shows stable productivity within 85–92 c/hectare. It is characterized by the rapid starting growth therefore it is suitable for late sowing time. It is possible to sow after late predecessors: corn, sugar beet. It is suitable for cultivation in all climatic zones and in the south of Ukraine. The grade takes a test for production of malt for the brewing industry.
Agronomical characteristics (points 1–9):
– Winter hardiness 8
– Drought resistance 9
– Resistance to diseases 8
– Resistance to drowning 7
• Vegetative period of 265-275 days
• Height of plants is 95–100 cm
• Protein content – 12,8–13,0%.
• Content of a gluten is 25–28%
• Norm of seeding from 3,0 to 4,5 million grains/hectare
• Potential of productivity is 100–110 c/hectare
Grade at a registration stage.