- Country of manufactureGermany
- Scanning speed20.5 м/мин image/min
- Colour Depth48 Bit
- Optical resolution1200х2400
Technical departments of the industrial enterprises, design and architectural offices, studios of design and polygraphy will be able to appreciate all innovations of the scanning equipment ROWE. Distinctive feature of ROWE Scan 450i is a number of the constructive decisions which are directly influencing consumer properties of system. The case and all power elements are manufactured of plate and profile steel, and a path of submission of the original - of stainless steel. The centering mechanism, individually picked up couples of rollers of system of a broach and manual operational development of the equipment exclude distortions and replacements of the original. Vs ѐ the equipment passes preliminary test at plant. The direct drive without gears, the unified interchangeable step engines. The scanner has high maintainability at the general insignificant need for service attention.
The large-format ROWE Scan 450i scanners 24 wide "/36"/44" expands borders of opportunities of a class of lingering large-format scanners. The used contact sensors allow to scan with the optical resolution of 2400х1200 dpi with a depth of color of 48 bits. Speed of scanning 2,75 / 5,5 m/min (b/w), 17 m/min (color). Width of area of scanning of 622/927/1130 mm (24/36/44 inches) ensures functioning with any formats of documents used in GIS, architecture and mechanical engineering, thickness of scanning of documents to 2 mm.
- The highest optical resolution 2400×1200 dpi among all scanners in the market.
- Automatic recognition of the size of the original "on the fly".
- ROWE Scan Cloud technology
- High-quality scanning of documents with folds, blues, the transparent and reflecting documents.
- Ample opportunities of an upgrade of the software for different appendices.
- High geometrical precision of scanning due to use of the CIS technology.
- Low cost of possession.
- Ergonomics and stylish design.
The centering mechanism, individually picked up couples of rollers of system of a broach and manual operational development of the equipment exclude distortions and replacements of the original. All equipment passes preliminary test at plant. The scanner has high maintainability at the general insignificant need for service attention. The ROWE scanner is developed and manufactured in Germany according to requirements of the European Union.