- BrandASCO Numatics
- Country of manufactureUnited States
Pneumatic cylinders from stainless steel work in severe and aggressive conditions, for example at oil platforms, sea vessels, the nuclear industry or in the food industry and pharmaceutics.
Round pneumatic cylinders of bilateral action are prepared for installation of magnetic sensors of situation.
- Diameter of a rod — from 32 to 63 mm
- Piston stroke — from 25 to 1 000 mm
- Working environments — the air or inert gas filtered with greasing or without greasing
- Working pressure — to 10 bars
- Temperature — from -10 °C to +70 °C
- The case — an aluminum alloy
- Rod — the chromeplated steel
- Consolidations of a rod — PUR polyurethane
- Connection — M5 (mm Ø 12-16) - G1/8 (mm Ø 20-32), G1/4 (mm Ø 40-50) - G3/8 (mm Ø 63)