- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Plant manufacturerЗавод Строммашина
Rollers are applied in technological lines of production of ceramic wall materials with a productivity from 15 to 30 million pieces of a brick in a year.
Productivity (settlement) at minimum
t/h gap (m3/h ________ 50(35)
Diameter of a roll, mm ______ 1000
Length of a roll, mm ______________ 800+1,15
Working gap between rolls, mm ________ 1,5+0,25
The size of pieces ceramic the weight coming to rollers
mm, no more ____________ 15
Labor costs on service, persons/h _________ 0,3
Rated capacity, kW, no more _________ 109,1
drive of rolls __________ 100
drive of grinding devices _________ 9,1
Specific expense of the electric power of the drive of rolls, KW of h/t
(kW of h/m3) _________ 2,18 (3,13)
Overall dimensions, mm, no more:
length _______________ 3810
width ________________ 3300
height _________________ 1750
Weight, kg, no more:
the general __________________ 10700
without electric equipment, ZIP and grinding devices ___________ 9440
Specific weight, kg of h/t (kg of h/m3) _______________ 214 (305,7)
1. The working gap between rolls 1,5+0,25 is maintained by the persistent bolts and 4 springs creating total effort of 40 tons.
2. For increase in term of operation rollers are completed with bandages from a forging steel 45. Thickness of a bandage of 100 mm, a surface thermoprocessed HRC 45 hardness... 52, purity of processing after polishing 3,2. Delivery valts with bandages from the bleached cast iron or high-strength, tool steel is possible.
3. Convenience and the shortest time of installation and service of the car are provided with an arrangement of all its uzk and grinding devices on one strengthened bed that gives the chance to carry out polishing of bandages without their removal from a frame.
4. Withdrawal of a mobile roll is provided in frame guides to 30 mm, for protection of rollers from breakages at hit of uncrushable inclusions.
At the maximum withdrawal of a roll there is an automatic shutdown of electric motors.
5. Shaft of rolls lean on roller bearings of 3638 GOST 5721.75 which consolidation is carried out by cuffs. Cases of bearings are produced from sheet steel 45 that increases durability valts.
6. Rolls are balanced on special installations for balancing.
7. Rollers of USM-114 can be established in the technological line after kamnevydelitelny valts of the SMK-517 type with sizes of pieces of the ceramic weight coming to rollers to 15 mm., and takzhevalts a grinding of ceramic mass of the SMK-516 type with sizes of pieces of the ceramic weight coming to rollers to 5 mm.