- BrandЕвродом, ООО
- Country of manufactureRussia
Since 2002, Eurodom has implemented many projects for the construction of residential buildings using hybrid technology, consisting of monolithic housing construction and the construction of walls from hollow blocks. Permanent formwork technology by Eurodom means savings due to heat conservation, strength, durability, seismic resistance of buildings and structures being erected, as well as the maximum speed of their construction. Taking into account the tending to zero moisture absorption and environmental friendliness of materials, in conjunction with a wide scope for a unique design, the Eurodom house - building system takes on the responsibility of creating the home of your dreams!
The use of permanent formwork in the construction of houses
The fixed formwork is not dismantled after the monolithic reinforced concrete has been placed. The structure remains an integral part of the building structure. The following materials are used for permanent formwork:
- Profiled metal sheets.
- Expanded polystyrene blocks with voids.
- Wood - concrete panels (arbolit).
- Magnesite glass sheets.
Our company produces polystyrene foam blocks that serve as permanent formwork in the construction of low - rise buildings. This is a combination of monolithic technology and the construction of structures from plastic elements. The blocks are hollow products. Their outer walls are much thicker than the inner ones (this is how thermal insulation is provided).
Advantages of Fixed Styrofoam Formwork
The growing popularity of this technology in construction is due to the following advantages:
- Ease of installation. Stacking the blocks is like assembling the parts of a children's construction set. The elements are fastened together thanks to special thorn - groove locks.
- Acceleration of the construction process. After pouring and hardening of concrete, disassembly of the structure is not required.
- Simplification of the installation of communications. It is carried out simultaneously with the construction of the walls.
- Improves concrete cure and reduces shrinkage cracking.
- Reducing the amount of waste during construction.
- Providing high thermal insulation capacity. Expanded polystyrene blocks minimize heat loss through walls. This saves on heating costs.
- Security. Polystyrene poses no health hazard. It is even used for food packaging.
- Variety of wall cladding options outside and inside. Surface leveling is not required. The blocks have good adhesion to plaster mixes.
- High seismic resistance.
Expanded polystyrene is a heat - insulating moisture - repellent light material. It is not susceptible to damage from small rodents, prevents the spread of the fungus. The use of permanent formwork of our production allows us to reduce the cost of construction and maintenance, and shorten the construction time of buildings. There is no need for lifting mechanisms. Work safety is increased.
The required load - bearing capacity of the walls is achieved by the correct choice of concrete grade and appropriate reinforcement. Permanent formwork contributes to the strength of the structure.
Construction of walls from expanded polystyrene blocks
Installation is carried out without the use of mortar or glue. The grooves on the end surfaces prevent the elements from moving. Fittings and utilities are being laid. After installing 3 - 4 rows of blocks, their cavities are filled with concrete. Sealing is done by a vibrator. Erection of walls of any configuration is possible.
Thanks to the use of expanded polystyrene blocks, the construction period for a small country house is several weeks. No other material is capable of providing such a speed of work.