- Country of manufactureUkraine
|The rated voltage of the main chain, In||380-660-1140|
|Rated alternating current of the main chain, And||250|
|The nominal disconnecting ability, kA||4,5|
|The rated voltage of a chain of management, In||36-110-220-380|
|Limits of tension of a chain of management, inclusion||0,75... 1,1 Uc|
|Limits of tension of a chain of management, deduction||- 0,6... 1,1 Uc|
|Number of auxiliary contacts, BUT||3|
|Number of auxiliary contacts, NZ||2|
|Mechanical wear resistance, onoff cycles||- 3 000 000|
|Electric wear resistance, onoff cycles of AC-3/AC-4||600 000/60 000|
|The maximum frequency of switching, onoff cycles in an hour, AC-3/AC-4||600/120|
|- Range of working ambient temperatures, - ° - With||- 45... +40|
|Weight, kg, no more||18.0|
- The reversive vacuum contactor like KVTN-R productions of NPP-Elektrodinamika - is intended for frequent switching operations of receivers of electric energy in the AVR systems or reversals of electric chains in electroinstallations on rated voltage to 1140 V of three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz.
The reversive contactor is intended for work in cases of control of the asynchronous engines installed in rooms (category of placement U3 in accordance with GOST 15150-69).
Reversive assembly consists of two vacuum contactors like KVTN which are rigidly fixed on the general bed. Provided by a design mechanical and electric blocking exclude a possibility of simultaneous inclusion of both contactors.
- -> in crane drives -
- -> in drives of conveyors -
- -> in the AVR-systems
- -> in drives of compressors, pumps, fans -
- -> in other drives and electroinstallations.
Low-voltage vacuum contactors of the KVTN series passed tests for influence of the mechanical external influencing factors for group of mechanical execution M4 (for application on load-lifting cranes) in accordance with GOST 17516.1-90. Tests ITs JSC-SKB Ukrelektromash - carried out, UKRSEPRO accredited in system of certification.