- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Voltage220 V
- exit of the operating value of tension out of limits of dopustimoy thresholds;
- violations of alternation and adhesion of phases;
- violations of full-staging and symmetry of mains voltage.
The device controls key parameters of an electric network and at their deviation disconnects loading.
Light-emitting diodes on the front panel of the relay display:
- presence of tension in a network;
- condition of loading it (is included or disconnected);
- type of the arisen accident.
Adjusting potentiometers allow the user to establish:
- threshold of the minimum/most admissible value of tension (percentage of rated voltage);
- delay of time of inclusion of loading after restoration of parameters of a network;
- reaction time of shutdown of loading at all types of accidents of mains voltage.
By means of switches on the front panel of the device the user can choose type of a controlled network 380/400B, and also include or turn off control of the following parameters of a network:
- alternations and adhesion of phases;
- full-staging and symmetry of mains voltage;
- increases of tension.
The corresponding combinations of position of switches allow RNPP-311M to work in various modes as:
- mode of complete control of tension of a network;
- verification regime of the minimum/maximum tension;
- verification regime of the minimum tension;
- verification regime of the maximum tension;
- verification regime of existence of phases;
- verification regime of the wrong alternation and existence of adhesion of phases;
- verification regime of a distortion of phases, and in other modes.
Control of existence of phases remains at any position of switches including when they are in situation OFF.