- Country of manufactureChina
R507 freon - the nonflammable inexplosive gas mix liquefied under pressure. At contact with a flame and hot surfaces decays with formation of highly toxic products. This mix is applied as coolant at modernization of the systems working at R502 freon.
• Type - gas mix
• Component structure - R143a/R125
• A ratio of mass percent of components - 50/50
• Symbolical designation - R507
• A trade name - R507, R507 freon, R507 freon, R507 coolant
• A danger class - IV (low-dangerous substance for a human body)
• Maximum concentration limit of river z. - 3000 mg/m3
• Coolant in low-temperature refrigeration units.
• R502 freon substitute at modernization of old refrigerating systems.
Storage and transportation
• To store in the dry aired rooms at a temperature no more than 52 °C.
• Not to subject to influence of direct sunshine, naked flame and electric heaters.
• Transportation can be made by all means of transport.
It is delivered in disposable steel cylinders with a net weight of 11,3 kg.